MS Putting Renewed Focus on Windows Gaming
With the bulk of the planning complete for Xbox 360, Microsoft is giving Windows gaming the attention it deserves. Games for Windows will be built up as a brand similar to how MS has promoted its Xbox brand. Publishers are already preparing games to showcase the capabilities of Windows Vista, which debuts in late 2006. We speak with Product Manager Kelly Stanmore about MS' focus on Windows gaming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap