Bad News for College ProfessorsBy
The four year decline in the real earnings of college graduates is bad news for their professors. The past 10-15 years has been a golden age for college faculty--there was a strong demand for their primary product (college graduates), who were willing to pay steadily rising tuition to get the crucial diploma. As a result, real salaries for continuing faculty have risen every year since 1982.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster