Ford to Sell Hertz for $15 Billion
Ford (F ) late Monday announced a deal to sell its Hertz rental car unit to an investment group for about $15 billion, including the assumption of Hertz debt. S&P reiterated its sell opinion on the car company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas