BBDO's Recent Wins Quench Thirst Left by Diet Pepsi LossBy
Less than a year ago, one had to wonder what was going on at BBDO, the muscle agency at Omnicom. After all, CEO Andrerw Robertson had appeared to lose his mind when he fired BBDO's top dog creative director Ted Sann without telling the agency's very important client, Pepsi, on which Sann was a fixture. Pepsi heard about it from the media before hearing it from Robertson. That little move resulted in the Diet Pepsi business leaving BBDO for DDB Needham, another Omnicom agency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy