MBA Expo 2005
Attend the premier of our virtual MBA Expo, featuring the theme "Getting into B-Schools." The Expo connects you directly to the top business schools in an easy, dynamic, and interactive way. Interested applicants can get the inside story on the admissions process through an audio Web cast followed by a live Q&A with experts and the BusinessWeek editorial team. Also included is an exhibit hall, featuring virtual university booths where applicants can tour multiple campuses, and receive instant answers to their tough questions about getting into B-School. Learn More! (Free registration required)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself