Here Comes the eBay Announcement...
Just got a notice from eBay of an "investor conference call" at 5 a.m. Pacific time, on an announcement to be made two hours earlier. Very unusual practice for eBay. I don't know for sure, but who wouldn't guess that eBay's buying Skype after all? A Financial Times story suggests that's indeed the case, and mentions that the "agreement could reach $4.1bn if performance targets are reached." Yikes. Honestly, I still don't see the logic at anything near that price, but it could be we'll find out shortly what eBay has up its sleeve.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap