Northrop Grumman Says Katrina Will Hurt Profits
Northrop Grumman (NOC ) cut its earning per share guidance for 2005 by 6 cents to 12 cents, reflecting work delays and the negative impact of Hurricane Katrina. The technology services company sees lower-than-previosuly-guided revenue of $950 million, but expects its 2006 guidance will by largely unaffected by the hurricane.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks