Sears Shares Fall
Sears Holdings (SHLD ) shares were lower Thursday after the company posted 98 cents second quarter earnings per share on unchanged Kmart same-store sales and 7.4% lower Sears domestic same-store sales. The department store noted that its results are not comparable to the prior year and named Aylwin Lewis CEO and president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself