An editor looks to duck duty: Will teachers please blog?
School year begins, and I prepare for my volunteer job: middle school newsletter editor. Now that I blog, I clearly see that the newsletter is a tiny tributary of mainstream media. Teachers and parents send me information. I choose what to include and how to use it. They get mad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt