Keep a Wary Eye on That Hedge Fund
Investors always seem to be the last to know when a hedge fund blows up. One month they get a statement saying their investments are intact, and the next the manager has flown the coop, no one picks up the fund's phone, and all the money is missing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner