OfficeTiger Roams Toward an IPO
In 1999, at the height of the dot-com boom, Randolph Altschuler's and Joseph Sigelman's co-workers wondered if the two young men had lost their minds. The best friends -- they met during their freshman year at Princeton University -- ditched their Wall Street jobs and combined annual income of $500,000 to found a startup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas