Donny Deutsch, The Book. It's Alot Like The Man. Sometimes Too Much Air.By
Donny Deutsch is a big guy. Not so much by stature, but it’s his personality. The camera likes him. Witness his daily TV program on CNBC. He fills up a room, which is why he has long impressed his clients at Deutsch Advertising. Now, Donny has tried to get some of this oversized personality into a book, “Often Wrong, Never in Doubt," Collins 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock