WebSmart? Your Help
We're starting to pull together ideas for a project called the WebSmart 50 and would love to get suggestions. Here's a link. It's a list we do every two years that hightlights the most innovative use of Web technologies by corporations. For instance, Eli Lilly made the last list for InnoCentive.com, a Web site where companies submit questions to thorny problems and scientists submit solutions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas