Piper Jaffray Cuts QLogic Rating
Piper Jaffray cut its opinion on QLogic (QLGC ) to underperform from market perform Tuesday, giving a thumbs down to the announcement late Monday that the technology company plans to sell its hard disk and tape drive controller (HDC) businesses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks