MOMA Podcasting? Not So Fast
Shel Holtz writes about an interesting little difference of opinion he has with Steve Rubel about whether MOMA is really podcasting or not. After some digging, Holtz discovered that MOMA offers its audio tours on iTunes as a podcast, but not as an RSS feed on its own site.
So, here's where I need a little help. Is it true that you need to use a different format to submit a podcast to iTunes? So, does iTunes have such mindshare that it's considered enough to just do the work for iTunes, rather than going all the way and do RSS? Weird to think that iTunes might coopt podcasting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History