Want to snag a seat at a top MBA program? Then, you don't want to miss this event. In a live chat on Thursday, Sept. 29 from noon to 1 p.m. (EDT), you'll be able to get the scoop from two insiders from The MBA Exchange: Dan Bauer, managing director, and Kimberly Raynor-Smith, senior admissions consultant. The MBA Exchange is a Chicago-based educational counseling firm that helps applicants get into top B-schools. Bauer and Raynor-Smith will take your questions and offer advice on everything from GMAT scores to interviews.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner