Opportunity Doesn't Knock -- It Answers
You have to go out and find opportunity. If you’re an entrepreneur, it’s not going to knock on your door. Opportunity doesn’t even know where you live, it doesn’t know your wife and kids, it doesn’t know what a great person you are. As an entrepreneur you have to get up from behind your desk, go down the street, and knock on every door, and maybe opportunity will answer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations