Rent Before You Buy
If you’re an entrepreneur looking into office space for the first time, don’t even think of buying. You want to rent. Make sure you get a “good guy” clause in the lease. It allows you to get out of the lease if your business venture doesn’t work out. And you and the landlord can still remain friends. Faith Hope Consolo Chairman Retail Leasing and Sales Division Prudential Douglas Elliman New York
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations