Chinese blog entrepreneur knows how to keep Internet police at bay
BW's Bruce Einhorn interviews Hu Zhiguang, founder of a leading blog service company, Blogcn. Check it out. What strikes me is Hu's equanimity in dealing with Internet police and forbidden words. And the Chinese bloggers he describes are equally pragmatic. Those who post forbidden words "are not real bloggers," he says. "They know it will be deleted."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas