Blog Spam and Selling Cars?Heather Green
Charles Warner at Media Curmudgeon thinks that the amount of blog spam he's getting from GM and Chrysler may be a sign of desperation. Warner, who recently added comment registration and turned off trackback pings, reports that a good bit of the spam is from GM and Chrysler.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations