Women In Games International Helps Diversify Game Industry
In an effort to promote the role of women in the largely male oriented video game industry, Women In Games International (WIGI) has been formed in collaboration with the Women in Games Conference in Dundee, Scotland. According to the release, the organization was created "in response to a growing demand around the world for the inclusion and advancement of women in the game industry."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing