The Tao of Blogs, Part IRob Hof
It's still a mystery to me why some of my blog posts get a lot of comments, while others seem to get lost in the ether. Lately, though, I have noticed one pattern: When I ask for help, I get it. A recent post requesting picks for best of the Web has produced 20 comments (a lot for me) and still counting. (Thanks, everybody!)
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C