Q: Which side makes mistakes? A: Stop talking about sides
A blogger named David Lorenzo had me writing for The New York Times. (Believe me, I wasn't insulted.) He later posted a correction , which led to a discussion about accuracy in the media, the blogs vs MSM. I'm getting tired of this back-and-forth. Here's my comment to the post:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas