Cartoon Network's New Toddler Programs Just Answering a Market DemandBy
Time-Warner's Cartoon Network is launching a two-hour block of programming aimed at 2-5 year olds, and the advocates decrying advertising aimed at little kids are up in arms. As the father of a three-and-a-half year old, I can't blame them. But neither can I blame TW for wanting to cash in on an obvious market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C