Blind user frustrated by Blogger
Rusty Perez, a blind blogger, reports that certain features on Blogger cannot be used by the blind. The problem: clickable buttons that are not picked up by screen-reading software. Are there other problems for the blind in blogging software?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy