Joel Achenbach hosts legions of squatters
Funny story about blogging by Joel Achenbach in yesterday's Washington Post. (from Romenesko, Jarvis) I paid a visit to Achenbach's blog and was blown away by the avalanche of comments following each post. More than 300 comments alone on a post about real estate in California. As Achenbach points out, many of the comments pay only fleeting attention to his posts. The long and short: His blog is taking on a life of its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock