Blog sells for $2,000
Jeremy Wright put his Wealthy Blogger site up for auction on sitepoint, Problogger reports. His take? $2,000. It may not sound like much as Google announces plans to raise $4 billion. But Wealthyblogger is still a fairly small site. Compare it to Gawker and Micropersuasion on Blogpulse. That little blue blip at the bottom is Wealthyblogger. If that site, which was making a couple capuccinos a day in Adsense revenue is worth a second-hand car, I'm betting the bigger blogs are now worth houses, perhaps even nice big ones in the bubbleacious regions of the country. The market for blogs is just now starting to take shape.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Los Angeles Cracks Down on Out-of-Control Hollywood Party Houses