Know When You're Stressed -- How to Walk Away
When you’re stressed, there’s negative “self talk” in your head. What are you saying to yourself? Thoughts create emotions, releasing chemicals in your body. When you’re under a lot of stress, your mind is on automatic pilot. The minute you become conscious of this, you have the key to reducing your stress.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks