Stocks Finish Higher
Stocks finished higher on Wednesday, boosted by strength in semiconductor and computer groups following strong outlooks from bellwethers Hewlett-Packard and Applied Materials, according to Standard & Poor's MarketScope. A bigger-than-expected jump in wholesale prices in July, however, has raised some concerns that inflation is growing. Oil prices tumbled, after a mixed weekly inventory report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's