New design blog starts off with folding napkins
I just took a look at a very slick blog from simplehuman, a design company. Interestingly, they're starting off by writing more about everyday design than what they sell. The first lesson: the right way to fold napkins. I'm more interested in a contest called "Organize This!" Don't think I have a prayer of winning, but maybe I'll learn something. (from Steve Rubel, who helped them set up the blog.)
A simplehuman trashcan
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones