Latest Tech Buyout: H-P's Networking BizJustin Hibbard
You knew this was coming as soon as Carly got the boot. Faster than you can say SunGard (or Agilent, for that matter), Hewlett Packard is in talks to sell all or part of its ProCurve networking business to private equity buyers. Read about it here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations