Agilent Jumps on Plans to Sell Chip Unit
Agilent Technologies (A ) says it will sell its Semiconductor Products unit to KKR and Silver Lake Partners for $2.66 billion. The company will sell a stake in Lumileds Lighting to Royal Philips Electronics for $950 million plus repayment of $50 million debt from Lumileds. Also, Agilent posted 21 cents, vs. 20 cents, second-quarter earnings per share (GAAP basis).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts