From S&P MarketScope: Treasuries rallied in the wake of a wider-than-expected $58.82 billion June trade deficit and disappointing August preliminary University of Michigan consumer sentiment of 92.7. The data signaled, for some, less pressure on the Fed to tighten monetary policy aggressively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts