Con Ed: The Power of a LogoRob Giampietro and Kevin Smith
On Aug. 14, we'll celebrate (although that might be the wrong word) the second anniversary of the largest U.S. blackout in recent memory. Which makes it as good a time as any to celebrate (and here it's most definitely the right word) one of the most unsung logos in recent memory: the Consolidated Edison (ED) logo. It seems like such a classic solution, you'd never guess it's only three years older than the blackout itself.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy