WR Hambrecht Raises 1-800-Flowers.com to Hold
WR Hambrecht upgrades 1-800-Flowers.com (FLWS ) to hold from sell.
Analyst Craig Bibb says that, with expectations low, he thinks it will be difficult for 1-800-Flowers.com not to deliver fourth-quarter fiscal year 2005 (June) earnings per share upside. As such, he raises 6 cents fouth-quarter EPS estimate to 8 cents, and 20 cents for fiscal year 2006 to 27 cents.
Bibb notes that because of his rising EPS forecasts, sell ratings do not logically coexist, so he's also upgrading 1-800-Flowers.com to hold. He says one premise of his sell rating was "declining expectations," which his estimate changes refute.
Using an expected latest 12 months EBITDA multiple of 10 (up from 9 earlier), he now looks for 1-800-Flowers.com shares to reach $7.50 in one year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO