Scuola Politecnica di Design Show
Masters students on the Transportation Design course at Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan, Italy have recently displayed the results of a project done in collaboration with Lamborghini. Twenty students were faced with the delicious task of reinterpreting the legendary Espada, the four-seater front-engined GT designed by Gandini under Bertone in 1968. Guided by Professor Marco Bonetto, the project spanned one year and included the active involvement of Walter De'Silva, Director of Design for Audi Brand Group (Audi, SEAT, Lamborghini), and Luc Donckerwolke, Design Director of Lamborghini.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas