Gospel Truths About St. Thomas
While the University of St. Thomas College of Business in Minneapolis is better known for its part-time MBA program founded in 1974, the newer, full-time program has the makings of success. Newly appointed Dean Christopher Puto formerly helmed Georgetown University McDonough School of Business. In addition, the school recently received a $50 million donation from Best Buy (BBY ) founder Dick Schulze.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock