Comscore blog study puts women in a pen
Lots of comments on the new comscore Networks study, which shows that blogs appeal to the young, wealthy, broadband audience advertisers crave. (comments from Jarvis, Denton) But one thing I found jarring. The fourth most visited category, after politics, lifestyle and tech, was "blogs authored by women." As if women didn't blog about politics, lifestyle, tech and everything else?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations