Hadid Chosen to Design Main Pavilion for 2008 International Expo in SpainDavid Cohn
Zaha Hadid was chosen in July to design the main pavilion of the 2008 International Exposition in Zaragoza, Spain. Designed with Ove Arup Engineers, the pavilion will consist of an inhabited multi-level bridge that spans the Ebro River, linking the city to the Expo site. The French-based Bureau International des Expositions awarded Zaragoza, Spain's fifth-largest city, the Exposition last November. The most recent International Expo is now wrapping up in Aichi, Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Tanker With Russian Gas for Boston Makes Mid-Atlantic U-Turn
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- Your Emotional Support Duck Is Not Welcome in Seat 15C