Ford Hops Away From Hip Hopper Eminem
Ford Motor Co. was planning to place its new Fusion car in the Eminem video, "Ass Like That" in the hopes of creating some buzz around what is a pretty ho-hum style. While the automaker is keen to have some of Eminem's aura rub off on its product, the family-oriented Ford now says the song's lyrics were too racy for the Ford brand and backed out of the deal and even future dealings with the performer who hails from Detroit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?