Adidas: If the Shoe Fits...
Adidas-Salomon CEO Herbert Hainer may be one of the fittest CEOs in Europe -- testimony to how much time he spends using one of his company's signature products: running shoes. The slender, former semi-pro soccer player needed plenty of stamina in recent weeks as he feverishly put the final touches on Adidas' $3.8 billion acquisition of Canton (Mass.) -based sports apparel maker Reebok International (see BW Online, 8/4/05, "Reebok and Adidas: A Good Fit").
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat