Stocks Close Lower
Stocks closed broadly lower Friday, as a stronger-than-expected July employment report raised fears about inflation. Concerns that the recent uptrend in equities has run out of steam put further pressure on the market, according to Standard & Poor's Marketscope. Rate-sensitive and cyclical groups lead the decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’