Gibson: Picked ApartVivian Manning-Schaffel
The Gibson brand carries tremendous cachet in the music world--it is a name as synonymous with rock and roll as leather and teenage rebellion. Famous for guitar vintage stylings and intonations, this century old guitar brand is considered among the world's leading innovators in guitar manufacturing. A digital guitar, introduced in 2003, was cited by Time magazine as one of that year's coolest inventions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's