Let's hear it for irrelevant blogs
A couple of months ago, Dan Pink responded to this post by sending me a copy of his book, A Whole New Mind. The book makes the case that in a world with cheap computing and lots of ready workers in India and China, we have to bolster our creativity. This involves nurturing so-called right-brain areas, from design and humor to empathy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas