Is Amazon Finally About to Offer a Digital Music Service?
That's what the blog paidContent.org logically assumes from an interesting job listing posted to its own Digital Media Jobs Blog. (BUT SEE UPDATE BELOW.) The "forthcoming Digital Music Service" referenced in the job posting has been rumored for years now, but Amazon has insisted that it hasn't been able to ensure a compelling customer experience--presumably because of the reticence of major labels to provide economical, flexible licensing terms.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations