Is blogging worth it? One blogger says no.
Jack Krupansky, who has been one of the most prolific and thoughtful commenters on this blog, is leaving the blog world. Too much time, he says, not enough return. He's taking his aggregators down, and doesn't plan even to visit or comment on blogs anymore. I was sorry to read this post. I found Jack's message on this Dave Taylor post about the limitations of blogs. Anyone else out there having second thoughts about blogs?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Deutsche Bank Inadvertently Made a $35 Billion Payment in a Single Transaction
- U.S. Stocks Decline on Tech Woes, Treasuries Slide: Markets Wrap
- Why a Cashmere Sweater Can Cost $2,000 … or $30
- Billionaire Banking Heir Matthew Mellon Dies at 54
- The U.K. Just Went 55 Hours Without Using Coal for the First Time in History