Black Hats reduxSteve Hamm
I've been able to track down some additional info concerning this Cisco/Black Hat dustup. My posting of last Friday elicited a bunch of comments. Almost all negative. My reference to security expert Michael Lynn being fired by his employer, Internet Security Systems, appears to be wrong. I must have garbled info I grabbed off of Web news reports. My apologies. I changed the reference in the original posting to say he apparently quit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries