Hey Mark Cuban: Create a different A list
Mark, have you been reading the traffic from the Blogher conference? The attendees are furious that Technorati's Top 100 is largely dominated by blogging powerhouses who have built up their troves of links over years. Their foothold in the Technorati list bolsters their dominance--and tends to keep newcomers out. People like Mary Hodder are calling for a new rating system, perhaps one based on social relationships. In short, another algorithm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap