A Growing Dash of Buffett
Stocks are still the place to be for the long haul, says Timothy Vick, senior vice-president of the Sanibel Captiva Trust Co., despite recent issues such as high oil prices and terrorist attacks. A long-time practitioner of the methods taught by Benjamin Graham and Warren Buffett, Vick thinks that as long as the economy continues to have strong legs and earnings rise, stock prices will keep pace.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries