More on RSS Readers (But Still Less Than I Want)
All the helpful comments on my post on RSS feed reading frustrations (well, except for the person who suggested my complaints are "slop"--gee, thanks) made me realize exactly what I like about the way MyYahoo provides my feeds: Not only can I see them all at once, on what's already my home page, but I can see the latest headlines under each one. This way, I can immediately see whether I should read one or more of the new headlines, and it's easy to tell what I've already read.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy